Subject: Re: Perens on arch
From: Tom Lord <lord@regexps.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:13:58 -0800 (PST)

   From: Michael Tiemann <tiemann@redhat.com>

   Let me go to bat for Tom by rephrasing his email:

   "I've got this revolutionary (*) new technology, it's free
   software, and I'm looking for help to launch it as a business.
   Does anybody have any suggestions about how I might do that?
   Please contact me off list if you want to actually help."

Either "as a business" or as an activity of businesses whose success
is tied to collaborative development.  The former being an
implementation issue, the latter being a good reason to seek some
implementation.

Forrest complained that I didn't propose a business model.  There are
many that might apply, all of which have been discussed on this list
many times over -- I take those issues as read.

-t