Subject: Re: improving project maintainership
From: Michael Tiemann <tiemann@redhat.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 10:03:09 -0500

Tom won't be the first to try to strive against human nature.  My, I try to
figure out how to use its peculiaries for advantage (both to myself and to
groups I care about).  Put another way, human nature abhors a power vaccuum,
and projects that don't have strong maintainers with real influence won't get
very far.