Subject: Re: Question: how to run a compiler business
From: Marty Landman <marty@face2interface.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 13:17:33 -0500

At 06:49 PM 2/10/02 +0100, Andreas Otto wrote:

>    I've written an Tcl Compiler http://www.compiler-factory.com
>   and have a real proplem to get any money out of this project

Otto, I empathize since I've written a web based content management system
at http://face2interface.com/Home/SIMPL.shtml which simply rocks! :)

>   what I have to do ?

As near as I can tell we need to become professional marketers for our
products. I've been working at this for some months now and learned alot...
mainly I've learned that having a good product isn't nearly enough. Good
luck, if you figure out anything please let me know.

Marty

SIMPL(tm) Content Management & WebSite Creation
http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml
Complementary Color Picker
http://face2interface.com/WebSafe