Subject: Re: improving project maintainership
From: Quinn Weaver <quinn@funkspiel.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:24:36 -0800

All right, this sparring has gone on long enough.  It's clear that the
movements involved have irreconcilable philosophical differences.
We all have well-considered opinions on the topic, and this kind of
increasingly inflammatory dialog is not going to change anyone's mind.

Also, this thread is straying off the stated topic of the list,
reducing its value for everyone.

Let's call a truce and end this thread.  The last thing we need is
another flame war among such intelligent and reasonable people--
people whose bodies of work reinforce each other most of the time,
anyway, even if their ultimate goals differ.
--Q