Subject: Re: Giving Richard His Due
From: kragen@pobox.com (Kragen Sitaker)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:47:15 -0500 (EST)

Tony, whether FreeDevelopers.net succeeds or fails will have a lot
more to do with your personal deficits of integrity and humility than
with whether your ideas have merit or not.  I don't think you are
going to do a lot of damage because you have great ideas; I think you
are going to do a lot of damage because your negative qualities will
tarnish the reputations of whoever and whatever is associated with
you.

It frightens the daylights out of me whenever I hear people proclaim that
the less knowledge our children have access to, the better.
-- Duane Lindstrom, at <URL:http://www.examiner.com/skink/skinkmail.html>