Subject: Re: Giving Richard His Due
From: "Tony Stanco" <Tony@FreeDevelopers.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:31:58 -0500

Michael,

I expected you to know better.

See The End of History? The National Interest, Summer 1989 Francis Fukuyama
[http://www.wku.edu/~sullib/history.htm] and also his book of the same name
(which makes the case even stronger a couple of years later):

+What we may be witnessing in not just the end of the Cold War, or the
passing of a
+particular period of post-war history, but the end of history as such: that
is, the end
+point of mankind's ideological evolution and the universalization of
Western liberal
+democracy as the final form of human government.