Subject: Re: Free Software vs. Open Source
From: Simon Cozens <simon@netthink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:09:46 +0000

Ben_Tilly@trepp.com:
> But I also backed up my comments with quotes from licenses, Larry Wall,
> and yourself which clarified what I was saying and why I had believed it
> to be the case.

The quotes show that there are more than zero Perl developers who think that
reinventing the wheel is a good idea, but on the other hand, the likes of
myself are strongly opposed to reinventing the wheel on political grounds.

This is precisely the opposite of what you are arguing, and so I don't
see how you think those quotes back you up.

--
<Twofish> Pokemon seems an evil concept. Kid hunts animals, and takes
them from the wild into captivity, where he trains them to fight, and