Subject: Re: Free Software vs. Open Source
From: Simon Cozens <simon@netthink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:27:42 +0000

Ben_Tilly@trepp.com:
> But the fact that - as you agree - there are Perl developers who serve
> as examples shows that examples exist.

Well, there are Perl developers who talk about these things. And calling
these people developers is a bit of a stretch, since a large number of
people involved in the discussion process haven't written a single line
of code.

And for a feel of how the project is actually going, I'd rather trust the
coders than the toy politicians on any mailing list. Wouldn't you, Ben?

--
"Why waste negative entropy on comments, when you could use the same
entropy to create bugs instead?"