Subject: Re: I wonder if Craig Mundie reads this list
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@xemacs.org>
Date: 06 Mar 2002 12:57:18 +0900

    Tom> I suggest trying to conceptualize the IT industry this way:

    Tom> First, ignore all business transactions.

Please justify this kind of assumption, in terms that apply to FSB.  I
already know enough about your usual line that today, I'm just going
to stop reading right here.  I expect it to be more of the same---ie,
nothing new and reading it will be a waste of my time.

If that's not true, we both lose, and it's your fault.

    Tom> [Cheap-shot, baiting, condescending,
    Tom> I-think-i'm-insulting-him-over-his-head replies, be sure to
    Tom> quote that line out of context!  We will all admire your
    Tom> bon-mots.].

I provided all the context that was available at the point I gave up.

Can anybody provide an URL to an Infoworld review of Tom's post?