Subject: Re: futures markets
From: Harald Koch <chk@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:34:35 -0400

> It seems like, for handing it and the prospects off, I should get some
> reward in consideration for potential future earnings.

I'm sure you've done a lot of useful work. However, ideas and prototypes
are the easy part; for every successful project/product, there are a
dozen failures littering the side of the road.

*Completing* a project, and marketing/selling it (for pretty much every
definition of marketing/selling, including opensource) is the hard part,
which is *why* there are a dozen failed projects for every successful
one.

--
Harald Koch     <chk@pobox.com>

"It takes a child to raze a village."