From: Pat Eyler <pate@eylerfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:53:04 -0400 (EDT)

Koha is a Free Software project developing a library managment system (for
traditional libraries, not code).  It has been in production since 1999,
and was previously developed by one company.  Recently, development has
opened up to include a number of people on at least four continents.
Several of those people have considered or are considering spinning up
small support companies around the project.  Since I thought there might
be some interest from you fsbers, and maybe some good advice to be had as
well ;), I decided to forward this announcement here as well.

thanks,
-pate