Subject: Re: Choardic Commons
From: kragen@pobox.com (Kragen Sitaker)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:31:32 -0400 (EDT)

Scott Capdevielle writes:
> So the question I ask is this: is it possible for this community
> (JXTA) to organize itself to respond to commercial needs/demands
> without sacrificing the current level of collaboration?

I have a different question.  Is it possible for authors of
proprietary software to stop clogging the Free Software Business
mailing list with discussion about how to collaborate on proprietary
software?  I don't know how the list owner feels about the issue, but
I'm getting annoyed, and I suspect I'm not the only one.

A good conversation and even lengthy and heated conversations are probably
some of the most important pointful things I can think of.  They are the
antithesis of pointlessness!  -- Matt O'Connor <matthew@anti-earth.org>