Subject: Re: Chaordic Commons
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@xemacs.org>
Date: 01 Jul 2002 14:15:05 +0900

>>>>> "kms" == Karsten M Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com> writes:

    kms> Software is infrastructure.  Get that straight.

Music is software, too.  Tell me, how does sheet music differ from a
program listing?  And to take the other side of the argument, how many
people do you know who run multiple OSS kernels simply because they
can?

I see your point, of course.  But it's not as simple as consumption
vs. infrastructure, and can't be.