Subject: Re: Linux Weekly News
From: Jan-Oliver Wagner <jan@intevation.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:35:28 +0200

On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 01:00:30PM -0700, Grant Bowman wrote:
> I am in no way affiliated with LWN, just a reader that would like to try
> to find a way to keep this vital Open Source news source going.

consider how long you have read lwn and how much you usually
would pay for a newspaper of this quality per week.
Pay the resulting amount to lwn and continue to do so as
long as you feel the service is worth it.

Unfortunately, lwn was not consequently enough following the
idea to make readers aware to pay for a sustainable service.

Hope they will reconsider their decision and setup a final
try avoiding the mistakes of the past.

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/