Subject: Re: advice sought (really: fundraiser status)
From: "Brian J. Fox" <bfox@ua.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:31:21 -0700

   Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 06:12:04 +0100
   From: Simon Cozens <simon@netthink.co.uk>

   Tom Lord:
   > I don't see how that's a helpful suggestion.  Can you elaborate?

   I would have thought it was obvious - working at a restaurant produces
   money, which can be exchanged for goods and services, and while you are
   not on shifts, you can write code.

You guys are both kidding, right?  Working in a resturant means you
get to eat while you are working, thus supplementing your income by
the amount that you would normally be spending on food.

*Most* importantly, you get to eat the day you start working, even if
you don't get paid for another two weeks.

Maybe I'm the only one on this list who actually had to do that?

Brian
== The Difference Between Cultures: ==
    Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
    Liberte', E'galite', Fraternite'