Subject: [lord@regexps.com: Re: [lord@regexps.com: Re: arch advocates]]
From: Tom Lord <lord@regexps.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:21:35 -0700 (PDT)

A reply to an off list response to my request for sales help pointed
to a plausibly wide-spread misunderstanding, which I'll try to fix
(someone thought I wanted RH's customer list):

Ok...my (extremely informed) view on good (distributed, decentralized)
revision control is that RH needs to pick up arch-related practices in
house and build services for their customers on that foundation.

I don't want their customers directly -- a customer list wouldn't
help, other than that I could go to those people and say "Let's fix
RH" (on the face, an absurdly arrogant thing to say, yet...).

-t