Subject: Re: arch advocates
From: Norbert Bollow <nb@cisto.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:05:49 +0200

Ralph Corderoy <ralph@inputplus.co.uk> wrote:

> Will you just shut up for a minute.  Stop spamming all these lists with
> your `arch is great, the whole world must see that, give me what I
> deserve' spiel.
>
> It doesn't matter whether arch is good or not.  You attitude will stop
> you succeeding.

Tom, you know, Ralph has a point here.  Some time back I was pushing
in the DotGNU Steering Committee that we should try using arch,
because I liked its concept and I like its license and it looked to
me like it might meet our needs better than what we're currently using
(cvs).  _However_ now, after seeing you act up so foolishly on the fsb
list, I'm not interested in pursuing this anymore.  We can live with
cvs for now.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/