Subject: Re: [lord@regexps.com: Re: [lord@regexps.com: Re: arch advocates]]
From: Tom Lord <lord@regexps.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:42:48 -0700 (PDT)

I have been consistently met with a wall of dismissive platitudes from
all (but one) of the companies I have approached with the aim of
discussing technology.

People say they are surprised that I am now "acting up" -- but they
shouldn't be.  Anyway, I didn't know that these companies are our
parents, school admins or prison guards -- so I'm not too sure that
"acting up" is a reasonable description.

-t