Subject: Re: arch advocates
From: Tom Lord <lord@regexps.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:51:13 -0700 (PDT)

If you look closely, that's what I do to.

I think those companies can evolve into a much better state (where
"state" is measured in terms of profit, ethics, and socially
responsible engineering -- all of which can and should be mutually
reinforcing.   No small part of the challenge is _customer education_:
HEY, (for example), THOSE OF YOU USING LINUX FOR INTERNATIONAL
ARBITRAGE -- YOU NEED A BETTER SUPPORTING INFRASTRUCTURE FROM YOUR
SUPPLIERS.

-t