Subject: Re: [lord@regexps.com: Re: [lord@regexps.com: Re: arch advocates]]
From: Tom Lord <lord@regexps.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:00:53 -0700 (PDT)

Is that a joke?  I mean, isn't managing technology a large part of
what those companies are for?

I *have* tried (not in the voice you see from me on this list) to make
friends in other dimensions as an indirect route to getting to the
technology discussion -- you know, stuff (like): yeah, I like golf too
and isn't the weather great today and, hey, ain't we both human here,
and dude: check out these excellent fresh-baked pretzels.  Like I said
-- I'm a total sales amateur.

-t