Subject: Re: arch advocates
From: Tom Lord <lord@regexps.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

       You've got to be kidding.  The only one acting facist here is
       _you_.

Please consult a dictionary.

I am stretching the term a bit -- it isn't tied as much as it once was
to a particular state -- but it's so close as to make nevermind.

Corporations are not, by default, benign or benevolent, as recent news
more than amply illustrates.

Accurate flames are not facism -- just arguably rude.   And arguably
rude is justified in some circumstances.

	If you believe there's some public interest at stake, the place to go
	is Congress and/or regulators.

Those of my past employers who have not insisted that I be obligated
not to discuss their employment contracts have made a very strong
point (a "condition of employment") that I agree to *first* attempt to
resolve conflicts outside of the national court system.  If you think
*I* have meaningful access to congress, you are living in a dream.

-t