Subject: Re: arch advocates
From: "Forrest J. Cavalier III" <mibsoft@mibsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:17:09 -0400 (EDT)

Mark Eichin <eichin@thok.org> wrote in part:

> Now, if your goal is to get a performance art grant (which are notably
> small) to fund your continuing efforts, that perception may have value.

Clearly Tom is a talented developer.  But if this is performance
art, it is kind of derivative....

  'And here is Mr. Micawber without any suitable position or employment.
  Where does that responsibility rest? Clearly on
  society. Then I would make a fact so disgraceful
  known, and boldly challenge society to set it right.
  It appears to me, my dear Mr. Copperfield,' said Mrs.
  Micawber, forcibly, 'that what Mr. Micawber has to
  do, is to throw down the gauntlet to society, and
  say, in effect, "Show me who will take that up. Let
  the party immediately step forward."'