Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@tleepslib.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 18:18:39 +0900

  fsb@crynwyr.com
    unrouteable mail domain "crynwyr.com"

To: fsb@crynwyr.com
Subject: Spew - please ignore recent spate of posts from me
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@xemacs.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 18:18:38 +0900
Sender: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <steve@tleepslib.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>

I just inadvertently[1] sent off a bunch of (old and moldy) drafts.  I
would prefer that you ignore and delete them; I suspect they contain
content that embarrasses me, and possibly is insulting to others.

My deepest apologies to those second parties.

Footnotes:
[1]  I recently upgraded Gnus, and accidentally hit the
drafts-send-all keybinding, which didn't work in my previous version.
:-(