Subject: Re: A few here may have an opinion on this
From: Chris Maeda <chrismaeda@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:15:59 -0800

I'm not sure exactly what your point is.  I read the link and
maybe you think I'm advocating more taxes, which I'm not.  My
position boils down to the following statement:

I think I can make more money faster with a proprietary software business.

Everything else I've written is an attempt to explain
why I think this.  And given my basic position, arguments
about how open source makes indirect contributions to
society are less interesting than arguments about how
proprietary software can make a direct contribution
to my personal net worth.

-Chris