Subject: Re: [coallesced replies] Re: how to create 21,780 new free software jobs (2,530 in R&D)
From: Chris Maeda <chrismaeda@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 07:36:28 -0800

You might consider doubling or tripling the price and
throwing in a computer.  It seems that a business like
this might have the same economics as a cell phone
carrier.  Including the computer would also lower your
support costs because you control the hardware platform.

I also wouldn't waste my time on the distributed file
system R&D.  It's not relevant to the business model.