Subject: Re: (An aside: LPD & PJD)
From: Peter Deutsch <peterd@Bunyip.Com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 13:44:35 -0500

[ L. Peter Deutsch wrote: ]

} BTW, you're not hallucinating or seeing double: there really are two
} different Peter Deutsches who post to this list.  (At least, we think we're
} different.  For more information, see the June 1994 issue of Internet
} World.)

[* To quote Monty Python *]

"Tonight on 'It's the Mind', we study Deja-Vu"...

<cut to another skit>

"Tonight on 'It's the Mind', we study Deja-Vu"...

<cut to another skit>

:-)

				- peterd

     Peter Deutsch,                                   (514) 875-8611  (phone)
  Bunyip Information Systems Inc.                     (514) 875-8134  (fax)
    <peterd@bunyip.com>                               http://www.bunyip.com

   "Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think
   that's how dogs spend their lives."
                                                  --Sue Murphy