Subject: Re: [coallesced replies] Re: how to create 21,780 new free software jobs (2,530 in R&D)
From: Tom Lord <lord@emf.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 18:54:23 -0800 (PST)

I don't believe you.  In other words, could you be more specific so
that we can compare and contrast the critical details, as well as
learn from past experience.

Often, it seems to this amateur, winning ideas go through several
iterations of being tried out through losing implementations.  That
something similar to the plan has been tried in the past is not the
final word on the subject.

Thanks,
-t