Subject: Is KCL close enough to Free?
From: La Monte H Yarroll <piggy@HILBERT.MATHS.UTAS.EDU.AU>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 93 17:32:09 +1100

This is a continuation of a thread in which we were discussing the
distinctive licensing of KCL.  The license essentially requires a
signed copy from everybody that uses it.

There was some question as to whether or not this actually constituted
a restriction on distribution.

Here is the definitive answer:

(Thanks for the response, Taiichi.)