Subject: Re: [coallesced replies] Re: how to create 21,780 new free software jobs (2,530 in R&D)
From: Rich Bodo <rsb@ostel.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:42:05 -0800 (PST)

LOL.  That was a poor classification on my part.  Should've expected
it.  At the first really heavily attended panel on Linux I know of,
someone, I think Linus, mentioned that the OS was not ready for
grandma.  Immediately an attendee stood up and related how much his
grandma really loved using the OS, once she got to know it.

-Rich

Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4678