Subject: Re: Marketing FSB Services - A Strategic Opportunity?
From: Rich Bodo <rsb@ostel.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:45:35 -0800 (PST)

"linux consultants" on google turns up a lot of small companies.
There are specific lists for distributions and applications, but few
resources for "free software" consultants in general.  Even if you
don't care about a kernel or distro, I think you will have the best
luck searching for consultants by a linux distribution name.  You can
get more specific if you know what application you need to research in
particular.

There is a group of consultants that I meet with locally for lunch
that will probably have a web page up in a few days.  Currently all
local to me (Sunnyvale, CA), but I'll forward the URL when the site
goes up anyway.

-Rich

Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4678