Subject: FOR YOUR VIEW
From: "E. SALIBA" <esal24@epatra.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 05:34:02 +0100

 Fri, 3 Jan 2003 05:34:02 +0100
Dear fsb ,

DEAR SIR,

I AM MR E. SALIBA THE MANAGER OF STANBIC BANK ZIMBABWE LTD, HARARE, ZIMBABWE.

SOMETIMES AROUND MAY 1998 ONE MR J. DUFFIELD A WHITE MAN WHO DEPOSITED US$30,000,000
IN OUR BANK WAS INVOLVED IN A SERIOUS AUTO

CRASH AND DIED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. AFTER PATIENTLY WAITING FOR FOUR YEARS FOR THE FAMILY
OR THE NEXT OF KIN TO COME FOWARD TO

LAY CLAIM FOR THIS MONEY I HAVE DECIDED TO CLAIM IT MYSELF, I AM LOOKING FOR A FOREIGN
PARTNER WHO WILL ASSIST ME BY LAYING CLAIM

TO THIS FUNDS. ALL THE NECESSARY PAPER REQUIRED ARE IN MY POSSESION ONCE YOU AGREE TO
HELP OUT 30% OF THE MONEY SHALL BE FOR YOU

WHILE 68% FOR ME AND 2% SET ASIDE TO OFFSET VARING BILLS THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE CAUSE
OF OF THE FUNDS GETTING TO YOU. AS SOON AS I

HAVE THE GO AHEAD FROM YOU THE MOVEMENT OF THE FUNDS SHALL COMMENCE EFFECTIVELY TO YOUR
NOMINATED ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

I WILL LIKE TO INTIMATE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE AND IT SHOULD BE
KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. I WILL ARRANGE TO

JOIN YOU UP AS SOON AS THE FUNDS ARRIVE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR MY SHARE. SEND A MAIL TO NOTIFY
ME OF YOUR INTEREST.
 YOURS SINCERELY

E. SALIBA