Subject: Re: gdb
From: kragen@pobox.com (Kragen)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 19:19:37 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Joel N. Weber II wrote:
> What three debuggers?
>
> There is gdb, and there are a couple of nice user interfaces that run
> on top of gdb.  xxgdb is probably a dead end when you consider that
> ddd exists.  For a while, it wasn't possible to run ddd on a system

I should mention that Cygnus also ships a Tk wrapper for gdb with their
Cygwin32 package; it's called 'gdbtk'.  I haven't actually tried to use
it, just popped it up once or twice out of curiosity.

It's GPL'd, I imagine, since cygwin32 is GPL'd.

GUI wrapper #3 -- #4, if you count Emacs as a GUI.

Kragen