Subject: Consultants site
From: Rich Bodo <rsb@ostel.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 00:22:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

	A small group of consultants from the lists that we are all on
	has put together a web site (www.6-30.org) designed to take
	advantage of a consulting opportunity.  It made sense to us
	that people might consider using a group of consultants to
	convert them to Linux rather than upgrading from NT to the
	latest MSOS.  Site's pretty bare right now, could use some
	sprucing up and more appropriate verbage.  But it's there, and
	we have done some minimal promotion at linuxworld, and we have
	a mailing list:

	Actually, that's alan's list for our lunch group, but it's
	unofficially the 6-30.org list until we get a new one.  It's
	got archives.

	So there is really a dual purpose to our group:

	1) to market our services with smashing ideas like 6-30.org

	2) to find really good places to have lunch.

	If we succeed at 1), we will always have some business, but if
	we succeed at 2), we could travel the world and always have
	good conversation at lunchtime.  It's hard to focus.

-Rich

Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4678