Subject: Re: Intro and question
From: Rich Bodo <rsb@ostel.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:29:32 -0800 (PST)

I went to score (www.score.org) a few times.  The people I talked to
covered really, really basic stuff.  Somtimes it's just good to have
someone to discuss things with.  I looked into loans for veterans or
the disabled with the SBA, but they don't really have anything I can't
get at a bank.  If you can qualify for a loan through them, they can
gaurantee a large portion of it, so you only have to put up, say, 1/3.
AFAIK, you don't get any better terms, you just get more funding.
There might be some grant info on their site somewhere.

-Rich

Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4678