Subject: Re: Intro and question
From: Jean Camp <jean_camp@harvard.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:57:52 -0500

sbir.gsfc.nasa.gov/

www.acq.osd.mil/sadbu/sbir/

www.eng.nsf.gov/sbir/

I have reviewed these and the SNR is high enough that a good proposal
has a decent chance.

I have never applied for one. They require some technical innovation
as a business plan. So you have to stress that usability is
essentially a technical problem you are solving.

You might also discuss the fact that open technology inherently
provides an increase in working knowledge as its transparency allows
others to learn. Every customer you help has a unique problem yet the
code and support you provide can be reused by others.

You could do worse than to try one of these.

best regards,
Jean