Subject: Re: $1,250
From: "Forrest J. Cavalier III" <mibsoft@mibsoftware.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 01:17:54 -0500 (EST)

There is nothing cruel about excluding voices which are
consistently not on topic for this forum.

That 'B' in 'fsb' stands for a mutually beneficial trade.

Tom already tried to attract customers for arch by posting
to the list (months ago.)  It is difficult for me to view
this latest appeal as merely solicitation for customers.
(Even if it were, such messages are not necessarily
on topic for fsb.)

My time is not so precious that I can't read one or
two blatant appeals for donations.  (I tithe, after all.)

Unfortunately, we already know what happens when
broadcast message costs approach 0 for senders and
have a small but non-zero return on investment (real
or predicted.)