Subject: Re: Err...
From: DV Henkel-Wallace <gumby@henkel-wallace.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:41:06 -0800

On Sunday, Mar 16, 2003, at 07:42 America/Los_Angeles, Simon Cozens
wrote:

> Taran Rampersad:
>> http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/business/5405113.htm
>
> Person With Principles Gets No Reward For Failing To Conform.
>
> In other news, water is wet, and I'm still not king.

Yep, but Michael's quote was really right on (to save others from
reading the otherwise uninteresting article I'll include it here):

   Michael Tiemann, chief technology officer of Linux vendor Red Hat
Inc.,
   compared Perens - as well as more radical free software evangelists
Eric Raymond
   and Richard Stallman - to American revolutionaries.

   "Some of them are as crazy as Thomas Paine and some are only as crazy
as
   Thomas Jefferson," Tiemann said. "But all those guys back then were
quite
   radical and quite unable to tolerate the status quo."