Subject: Re: Business Transaction
From: Taran Rampersad <cnd@knowprose.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 01:32:13 -0800

Please deal directly with an established colleague, Billy Bob Gates. His
email address is billg@microsoft.com. He loves this sort of thing.

You may want to change the format of your message. I hear that he's
using Mozilla 1.4, and he may mistakenly think that you're promising
business proposition is nothing but SPAM due to the Bayesian Probability
filters.  That's why I spell my name backwards. For example, your name
would be Namekul Obmag, which doesn't seem suspicous at all.

Thank you. Oh, and do keep this email secret. Throw gasoline all over
your computer and light it with a match (or a road flare, if you're in a
pinch) after reading it. Wear safety glasses while doing this - safety
first!

Billy Bob is very careful about security. You should be as well.

Sincerely

Narat Dasrepmar

Engr. Lukeman Gambo wrote:

>From: Engr. Lukeman Gambo
>      Senior Staff Quarters,
>      FMW&H, Ikoyi - Lagos.
>Email: gambolukeman@sify.com
>
>Dear Sir,
>
>Re: Proposal for a Beneficial Business.
>
>After careful deliberations with my partners, I have been directed to search for a
reliable foreign collaborator who will assist us. I am Mr. Edward Ilbebor, Director
Project Implementation with the Federal Ministry of Works & Housing (FMWH) and a member
of the Contract Tenders Board (CTB) of the above named ministry. Your esteemed address
was reliably introduced to me at the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in my
search for a reliable individual / company who can handle a strictly confidential transaction
which involves the transfer of a reasonable sum of money to a foreign account.

>This money amount to a total sum of US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars Only). The money was extracted from various contracts awarded
by the Contracts Tenders Board (CTB) as a result of over-invoicing masterminded by the
concerned officials, who were drafted to represent final payment for a contract that
has been executed for the Federal Ministry of Works & Housing (FMWH) some years back.
The money is now floating in the Apex Bank awaiting claim by a foreign partner which
status we now want you to assume.

>Now is the optimum period to consummate this transaction following the Presidential
Directive to all corporations to pay off all foreign debts. I therefore seek for your
assistance to remit this money into your personal / company's account. In my last meeting
with other officials involved, it was unanimously agreed that 25% of the total sum will
be given to you, 70% will be for me and my colleagues, while 5% will be used to offset
the expenses that may be incurred in the processing of the transfer.

>I assure you that the transaction is 100% risk free as we have concluded every arrangement
to protect the interest of every one involved. Likewise, all modalities for the successful
transfer of this money have been worked out with the Federal Ministry of Finance and
the Apex Bank to facilitate the remittance of this money to your designated account.

>However, I would want to believe that you are honest and trustworthy enough and will
not raise any misgiving attitude in any aspect of this transaction. More importantly,
you will keep this transaction very confidential so as not to tarnish the confidence
reposed on these officials by the Federal Government of Nigeria. We as civil servants
are not allowed to run a foreign account, which is against the Federal Government Civil
Service Act of 1970.

>If this business proposal interest you, kindly email me your banking information/details
through my above email address for the immediate commencement of the remittance and
to enable me send you further information on the transaction.

>We have set aside some funds to bring this transaction to fruition, and we are a 100%
certain that this transaction will be completed within 10 working days from the date
we commence this project in full.

>May the Almighty God Bless you as we await your response. Meanwhile, your immediate
response will be highly appreciated.