Subject: RE: Open Source Developer Exchange (Economics)
From: "Chris Maeda" <chrismaeda@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:33:17 -0400

 Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:33:17 -0400
So the project management process seems well thought out
but I don't understand who your customer is.  What is it
that you will be doing better / faster / cheaper than
everyone else, and who is going to buy it?

I guess in this case you also may want to say how you are
different than the other failed experiments that you mention.
I believe they failed because they couldn't deliver solutions
faster and cheaper than the competition and the problem was
not inadequate project management infrastructure.