Subject: RE: Open Source Developer Exchange (Economics) - THANK YOU
From: "Julius Steyn" <julius@solutionstap.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:52:57 +0100

Hallo Gentlemen,

I just want to take this opportunity to thank all of you that have responded
to the above topic over the past two days, your feedback is vital and much
appreciated. As I mentioned in my personal feedback to each of you - most if
not all your advice and input will be factored into the proposed business
model. It was critical for me to first assess the merit of the operating
model and to receive your advice, input and guidance - however critical it
may have been - before finalising aspects of the business model. The
business model will address many of the marketing and positioning aspects
mentioned by some of you. Your responses on these aspects, even though not
expected yet, are much appreciated - it served as a litmus test for the
current strategies adopted in the business model.

I sincerely look forward to present the business proposal to you later this
week.

Very best regards
Julius Steyn