Subject: Re: 'Athens' built on strategy for new PC golden age
From: Seth Johnson <seth.johnson@RealMeasures.dyndns.org>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 23:26:24 -0400

This is the release of Microsoft's spin for Palladium, methinks -- complete
with "reinvigorate the stagnant industry" -- meaning, begin the shift to
catering to entertainment interests rather than tech innovation.

Seth Johnson

--

DRM is Theft!  We are the Stakeholders!

New Yorkers for Fair Use
http://www.nyfairuse.org

[CC] Counter-copyright: http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cc/cc.html

I reserve no rights restricting copying, modification or distribution of
this incidentally recorded communication.  Original authorship should be
attributed reasonably, but only so far as such an expectation might hold for
usual practice in ordinary social discourse to which one holds no claim of
exclusive rights.