Subject: Re: gdb
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 21:15:45 +0100 (MET)

-----
The value of the
time I've already spent trying to find ddd and figure out what its
requirements really are is probably comparable to the cost of a Microsoft
Visual C++ license.

 Is your cost analysis still valid for a large outfit, in which
one person would waste some time finding out about free products,
which would then be made available to a whole group of programmers.

Bernard

 Bernard.Lang@inria.fr             ,_  /\o    \o/    Tel  +33 (1) 3963 5644
 http://pauillac.inria.fr/~lang/  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Fax  +33 (1) 3963 5469
                  CAGED BEHIND WINDOWS or FREE WITH LINUX