Subject: PROPOSAL
From: "mez kumalo" <mez_kumalo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:16:32 +0400

 Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:16:32 +0400
  Dear,

I am mez_kumalo, son of the late Jonas Kumalo a prominent memeber of
Unita - the National Union for the Total Independence
 of Angola - in the late 1960s as a rival movement to the MPLA which
later became the government. My father was one of the front liners
 Unita for more than 30 years,but died in fighting with government
troops on Friday 22nd February 2002. I escaped to Spain and latter to
 London, The British Government after the death of my father knowing
fully well that my father told me about the existence of US$15,000,
000(Fifteen Million United States Dollars) he deposited in a Security
Trust Company in London., -as precious metals (for security reasons).
This money was acquired through the exportation and sale of Diamond
and Timber when my father was controlling some tribes as the he
ad of states. Presently, I am living a political exile life here in
London, avoiding the witch-hunting of the Angolan government troops.
I have also certified the existence of the consignment at the trust company, but the
labour law act of The UK does not allow me to operate a
 bank account in my status as a political asylum seeker. For the above reason,I was
adviced by a top director at the Security Company
 to seek your assistance to meet me here in London to claim the funds in your name for
onward transfer to your account for investment.
 I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this distress call to
save My Mother and me from a hopeless future.
 And if  you agree, I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in this
regard with 20%
 of the total amount of $15 million US Dollars. When the money ($15 million) is moved
into your discrete account. You will be allowed to draw 20% in your favor,
 while the remai1ning 80% will be invested meaningfully for our future if possible in
your area of business and different sectors of the economy in
 your country with a reasonable return on investment. Again,the Security Trust Company
has indicated that I owe an outstanding
 bill to pay at the firm before they could effect the release of the consignment, as
the initial security storage-deposit charges paid by my late father
 had expired and I do not have enough money to clear the debt which the luggage attracted
monthly. Whatever your decision is, please
reach me immediately through my email and furnish me with details of your telephone
and fax numbers and keep this letter tight secret for the interest of my family.

Yours sincerely,
mez_kumalo.