Subject: Re: economic efficiency of free software
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@xemacs.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:14:15 +0900

>>>>> "ken" == ken i m <ken_i_m@elegantinnovations.net> writes:

    ken> I want a "Bot Friday" (ala girl friday).  There isn't one.
    ken> So, the market is denying my desire?

Not the market, at least not the market I have access to.  2/3 of the
"software" in the biggest computer store in town is in a "gated
community" where under-20-year-olds are (theoretically) not admitted.
_Plenty_ of Bot Fridays to be had---and for only 5000--10000 yen each.

The problem with the market is not the failures---it's the successes.
:-(