Subject: Re: OpenOffice.org Case Studies
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:57:27 +0100

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 04:50:52PM -0500, Jim Kukral wrote:
> Will someone please take me off of this list?

Internet 101:

you notice that the address of the list is fsb@crynwr.com

hence you select the domain part "crynwr.com" and click it into your
preferred browser, which has to be Mozilla, of course.

This takes you to an interesting site, maintained by Russell Nelson,
on its home page.
   The last item on this rather short page refers to "Free Software
Business".  You click that.

 ... and you find yourself on the mailing list page, where you can
click the word "Unsubscribe" in order to do so, via an e-mail at the
proper address.

Alternatively: you open the window, check that no one is below, and
throw your computer out. This will be very effective in preventing any
new message from reaching you.

Bernard

                 CAGED BEHIND WINDOWS or FREE WITH LINUX