Subject: Re: Searchable archives?
From: "Benjamin J. Tilly " <ben_tilly@operamail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:34:43 +0800

wrote:
> > Does anyone know if there is a searchable archive of the
> > list available?
>
> Google, of course.
>
> invalid patents site:www.crynwr.com
>                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Did you try it?

> This part narrows to this domain only.
>
> See google advanced search for more details.

I am fully aware of Google.  It does not archive most of this
list.  I thought that that was because of a robots.txt file, but
I just looked for one and didn't see it (I could have missed
something obvious).  So I suspect that they just filter it out
because they don't like following CGI programs.  (Too many link
farms...)

Either way you'll find that Google is no help in searching this
list.

Cheers,
Ben