Subject: Re: Change: Books for Iraq get-together
From: Rich Bodo <rsb@ostel.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:43:37 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Bernard Lang wrote:

We are no longer accepting books, don't send anything to FTC.

We stopped accepting books last week after the party.  We had a great
crowd and collected over 500 good, relevant books.  Irrelevant books
are going to the library or the pulper.

> Do they need distros ?

Distros can't be sent to Iraq, possible crypto issues.

>  Where and how can it be sent ? or does one risk being sent to
> Gantanamo Bay ?

The books were sent to reporters who are dropping them off for us.

-Rich

--
Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4678