Subject: Looking for Business Partner
From: Anthony Long <along@flexiety.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 00:03:53 -0400

Hello all,

I've been experimenting with selling a distribution of OpenOffice.org
for Windows for over a year now.  I've seen steady, consistent growth in
that time.  I'm currently looking for an experienced business partner to
help me accomplish the next phase of growth.  Please send any
potentially interested people my way.  Here's what I'm looking for:

Someone with:

-At least 5-7 years business development/marketing/channel sales experience
-Understanding of the open source development model and experience in
working with open source communities
-Experience in building a startup company:  especially developing
business and marketing plans, seeking outside capital, and growing a team

Thanks for any leads provided.

Best regards,

Anthony Long