Subject: Computer
From: AjsComputerSys1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 21:36:14 -0400

 Wed, 04 Aug 2004 21:36:14 -0400
To Whom It May Concern:

    Aj’s Computer Systems would like to offer you a great deal on computers. We have
a 2.4 GHZ Intel Celeron Processor, with a Free upgrade from a 56X cd-rom drive to a
52X CD-RW drive. 256MB of DDR ram. At least a 40GB Hard drive comes with a 17” CRT
Monitor, Keyboard, optical mouse, and speakers. A free printer or free computer desk
is also included. Also includes Windows© XP Home edition, office suite, Ahead Nero©,
Mcafee© Virus scan. All this for the low price of $550!!  All computers come NOW with
a 2 YEAR Warranty, 1 year parts and labor after that 1 year parts. Products that we
carry come with a standard one year warranty. These computers are network, high speed,
or even dial-up ready.  Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions you
may have. Other packages are available; prices starting out at $325.00. We are also
the experts of web design. For only $200.00 we will get you up and running with a two
page site, domain name, and preferred security. You won’t find this deal anywhere
else. We offer: Service, Upgrade, Repair, Home & Business networking (wire or wireless),
 Ink cartridge refill (black or colored), Cd Duplication, Computer Training, Computer
Graphics, Web Site Design and hosting, Printing Services (t-shirt, bumper stickers,
business cards, brochures, etc.), E-Bay® selling (sell your product through us on E-Bay®)
Give us a call today at 537-0222 or toll free at 1-877-266-8471 or visit us online at
www.ajscomputers.com

--
Thanks,
Aj Towne CEO