Subject: RE: Need quotes for an article...
From: "Lawrence Rosen" <lrosen@rosenlaw.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:07:44 -0800

 Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:07:44 -0800
> Sure.  Microsoft has only written four text editors that made it into
> production: edit, notepad, wordpad, and word.  Anybody at all worthy
> of the term 'hacker' has written their own text editor.

That's an unfair comparison. I would bet that many of the programmers at
Microsoft have written their own text editors, qualifying them to be called
'hackers'.

By the way, so did I, before I became an attorney. :-)

/Larry

Lawrence Rosen
Rosenlaw & Einschlag, technology law offices (www.rosenlaw.com)
3001 King Ranch Road, Ukiah, CA 95482